Brush Pickup is each Monday from April 1st through November 1st and on an as need basis.
- Please have the brush to the curb by 7 am Monday.
- Brush should be parallel to the curb with butt ends together.
- Brush is to be in lengths no longer than 10 ft long and individual pieces less than 50 pounds.
- Must be in boxes or bags from the first Monday in April through the first Monday in May.
- Starting the first Monday of October leaves are picked up by backhoe through the first Monday in December, or first snow fall, whichever is first. Leaves can be placed in a pile to the right of way.
Yard waste, grass clippings and garden refuse are NOT picked up by the City.